Today is the first day that I will post to this particular blog. My intentions were to post during and after my pregnancy, but never quite had the energy nor time to dedicate to such. Well I've have delivered, as of 8/16/12 and I still don't have the time nor energy, but I've decided to find some and to do so for the therapy. Having a child is beautiful, but it's definitely different. Especially being a an almost 40 year old woman, who's been married once, divorced once and now has a child out of wedlock....Wheeeewww!
Now that I've gotten that part out, let's talk about Our Little Blessing. I named the blogged Our Little Blessing because Kylee is my first and her Dad's (who has a 19 year old) second (or so I think). As I mentioned, I am almost 40 give or take a few years. My baby girl Kylee is super amazing (every mom says that, right)! I have never known true love until she popped (literally) into my life. I would love to use this blog to speak to other moms/dads who are maybe much like myself same age, child out of wedlock life (JOKE), career women/men or not, will do anything for their child or children, people who love life.
I welcome all to post your photos as well as your little blessing(s) experiences. You never know, you could really help the next mom or dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment